Back to Browse Journals
Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
An international, open access, peer reviewed journal that focuses on computational biomodeling, bioinformatics, computational genomics, chemoinformatics and drug design, systems biology and more.
For specific topics covered in this journal please see the Aims and Scope.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Antibody Technology Journal
- Botanics: Targets and Therapy
- Cell Health and Cytoskeleton
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Open Access Animal Physiology
- Research and Reports in Biochemistry
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Vaccine: Development and Therapy
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports