Why Dove Medical Press?
About Dove Medical Press
Dove Medical Press Ltd is part of Taylor & Francis Group, the Academic Publishing Division of Informa PLC.
We specialize in the publication of Open Access peer-reviewed journals across the broad spectrum of science, technology and especially medicine.
Dove Medical Press was founded in 2003 with the objective of combining the highest editorial standards with the 'best of breed' new publishing technologies. We have offices in Manchester and London in the United Kingdom, representatives in Princeton, New Jersey in the United States, and our editorial offices are in Auckland, New Zealand.
Dr Scott Fraser is our Medical Director based in the UK. He has been in full time clinical practice for over 20 years as well as having an active research interest.
Key Management Staff:
- Gail Smith, General Manager, United Kingdom
- Angela Jones, General Manager, New Zealand
- Jan Goodwin, Client Services Director (Re-Use and Permissions), United Kingdom
- Tracy Cleary, Digital Marketing Manager, New Zealand
- Tania Olliver, Production Manager, New Zealand
- Sandra Walters, Peer-review Manager, New Zealand
- Robert Irvine, Revised Manuscripts Manager, New Zealand
- Justinn Cochran, Consulting Editor Manager, New Zealand
For more information about Taylor & Francis Group, visit www.taylorandfrancis.com
Updated 2 November 2022