Back to Journals » Advances in Genomics and Genetics
Advances in Genomics and Genetics
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal that focuses on new developments in characterizing the human and animal genome and specific gene expressions in health and disease. Particular emphasis will be given to those studies that elucidate genes, biomarkers and targets in the development of new or improved therapeutic interventions. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, methodologies, technologies, and analytics in this subject area.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- The Application of Clinical Genetics
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports