Back to Journals
Hypoxia is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that aims to improve understanding of the biological response to hypoxia. The journal will publish original research articles, reviews, methodological advances, clinical studies, and expert opinions that identify developments in the regulation of the physiological and pathological responses to hypoxia and in the therapeutic targeting of hypoxia-responsive pathways. Advances in targeting the hypoxic response will be identified in a wide variety of pathological conditions characterised by hypoxia including ischemic disorders, inflammation and cancer.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Hypoxia (Auckl))
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports