Website Terms and Conditions of use
Dove Medical Press Limited Terms and Conditions
1. Use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions (“the Terms”). By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms which form a binding contract between you and Dove Medical Press Limited (“Dove”), a company registered in England, without prejudice to any rights you or Dove may otherwise have at law. If you do not agree with any Terms contained herein you must immediately cease using the website.
2. Dove reserves the right to amend the Terms as it sees fit, without notice. You agree to be bound by such amendments from the time at which they are displayed on the website.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Dove. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Dove/or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws. Subject to clause 4 below reproduction of material on this website is prohibited unless express permission is given by Dove.
4. All articles published by Dove on this website marked "Open Access" are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by Dove subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license. Dove limits its liability in respect of any breach of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license in terms of clause 9 of the Terms.
5. You agree to not do anything which breaches the intellectual property rights of Dove or any third party in connection with any content on the website. You must not use, copy or modify any content of the website without prior and express permission from Dove.
7. Dove reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this website at any time without notice.
8. You agree not to use or redistribute any material on this website or create any form of database in any form, without the prior consent of Dove or as otherwise permitted under the Open Access license.
9. In no event shall Dove or any associated party be liable for any damages of any nature, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website with which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the website. Dove does not monitor any of the websites which may be linked to this website and does not accept any liability whatsoever which may arise from the use of such. You agree that the use of any website linked to this website is entirely at your own risk. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Dove, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
10. You agree not to use this website for any purposes which is unpermitted, unlawful or prohibited by the Terms. You further agree to indemnify Dove against any claim, demand or loss incurred by Dove as a result of a breach of the Terms or any right of any third party
11. Certain parts of this website may contain advertising. Dove is not responsible for the content of any advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship. Dove partners with third-party advertising companies to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you visit the website.
13. The Terms constitute an entire agreement between you and Dove and supersede all prior communications and arrangements between you and Dove. If any part of the Terms is deemed unenforceable then the remainder of the Terms shall continue to have full effect.
14. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms, unless otherwise agreed by Dove.
15. The opinions expressed in all articles published here are those of the specific author(s), and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dove Medical Press Ltd or any of its employees.
Updated 23 July 2014