Back to Journals
Metalloproteinases In Medicine
Metalloproteinases In Medicine is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal that aims to provide a platform for the discussion and dissemination of knowledge about the role that metalloproteinases – such as matrix metalloproteinases (MMP), ADAMs, ADAMTSs, and astacins, as well as their inhibitors - play in diseases. This unique journal will publish original research articles, reviews, methodological progression, clinical studies and expert opinions to highlight current and topical advances in the field of metalloproteinases with special regard to pathogenesis of various diseases and the potential therapeutic possibilities that lie within.
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports