Back to Journals » Advances in Medical Education and Practice
Advances in Medical Education and Practice
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal that aims to present and publish research on Medical Education covering medical, dental, nursing, and allied health care professional education. The journal covers undergraduate education, postgraduate training, and continuing medical education including emerging trends and innovative models linking education, research, and health care services. The main focuses are curriculum development, teaching methodology, student assessment, curriculum evaluation, career planning, teachers’ training, and continuing professional development. Advances in Medical Education and Practice is published as a peer reviewed, open access journal to provide information on education and research to be immediately available to learners, educators, practitioners, policymakers and other stakeholders who can access and utilize the evidences to improve the quality of education and services.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism