Advances in Medical Education and Practice
Aims and Scope
Advances in Medical Education and Practice is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal that aims to present and publish research on Medical Education.
Advances in Medical Education and Practice will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
The journal covers a broad range of fields including medical, dental, nursing, allied health care, professional education and focuses on undergraduate education, postgraduate training, and continuing medical education.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Emerging trends and innovative models linking education, research, and health care services.
- Curriculum development/evaluation, teaching methodology and student assessment, curriculum evaluation
- Career planning, teachers’ training and continuing professional development.
The journal invites submissions in the form of original research, reviews, editorials, and commentaries.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Core Evidence
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism