Back to Journals
Advances in Medical Education and Practice
Aims and Scope
Advances in Medical Education and Practice aims to present and publish research on Medical Education covering medical, dental, nursing, and allied health care professional education.
The journal covers undergraduate education, postgraduate training, and continuing medical education including emerging trends and innovative models linking education, research, and health care services. The main focuses are curriculum development, teaching methodology, student assessment, curriculum evaluation, career planning, teachers’ training, and continuing professional development. The journal is published as a peer reviewed, open access journal to provide information on education and research to be immediately available to learners, educators, practitioners, policymakers, and other stakeholders who can access and utilize the evidence to improve the quality of education and services.
As of 1st April 2019, Advances in Medical Education and Practice will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism