Back to Blog
Why Dove Medical Press?
2017 Impact Factor news
on June 16, 2017 at 12:43 pm
We are pleased to announce the new 2017 Impact Factor scores for our Dove Medical Press journals.
Three new journals entered the IF charts for the first time, as announced earlier in the year: Cancer Research and Management, Clinical Epidemiology, and Infection and Drug Resistance. We're particularly thrilled to see our Clinical Epidemiology journal land a first-time score of 7.056! Read the reactions from the Editor in Chiefs here. Our thanks and kudos to the Editors, authors and peer-reviewers who contributed to this!
Without further ado, here are the new and updated Impact Factor scores in ascending order:
- Clinical Epidemiology: 7.056
- International Journal of Nanomedicine: 4.3
- Cancer Management and Research: 3.851
- Infection and Drug Resistance: 3.779
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: 3.157
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy: 2.822
- Clinical Interventions in Aging: 2.581
- Journal of Pain Research: 2.581
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management: 2.2
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment: 2.198
- Patient Preference and Adherence: 1.798
- OncoTargets and Therapy: 1.653