Back to Browse Journals
Clinical Epidemiology is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal. Clinical Epidemiology focuses on the application of epidemiological principles and questions relating to patients and clinical care in terms of prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Clinical Epidemiology has a special interest in international electronic medical patient records and other routine health care data, especially as applied to safety of medical interventions, clinical utility of diagnostic procedures, understanding short- and long-term clinical course of diseases, clinical epidemiological and biostatistical methods, and systematic reviews.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Medical Statistics
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vaccine: Development and Therapy
- Vascular Health and Risk Management