Back to Journals » Journal of Pain Research
Journal of Pain Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings in the fields of pain research and the prevention and management of pain. Original research, reviews, symposium reports, hypothesis formation and commentaries are all considered for publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Journal of Pain Research is the official journal of the American Society of Pain & Neuroscience. Learn more.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.386 (5 year impact 2.695)
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Pain Res)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative