Back to Browse Journals
Journal of Pain Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings in the fields of pain research and the prevention and management of pain. Original research, reviews, symposium reports, hypothesis formation and commentaries are all considered for publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 2.363
SIMPAR-ISURA meeting 2017 Florence
Dove Medical Press will be exhibiting at the SIMPAR-ISURA meeting in Florence, Italy. We would like to invite you to come and meet Dr Michael Schatman, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Pain Research, at booth N.C on March 29th – April 1st 1:00 – 2:15pm.
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Pain Res)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative