Back to Journals
Cancer Management and Research
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on cancer research and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 3.851
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Cancer Manag Res)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative