Back to Journals
Cancer Management and Research
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on cancer research and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 3.851
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Cancer Manag Res)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
We are pleased to announce the winner for the Dove Medical Press inaugural Video Abstract Award:
New modalities of cancer treatment for NSCLC: focus on immunotherapy
Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven Hospital
New Haven, CT, USA
Annual Video Abstract Awards
Submit a video abstract with your paper and be in to win the annual Dove Medical Press Video Abstract Award. Click here for more information.