Back to Journals » Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
1176-6328 (Print) - went to online only in 2009
An international, peer-reviewed journal of clinical therapeutics and pharmacology focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical or pre-clinical studies on a range of neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.157 (5 year impact 2.637)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- The American Psychological Association's 'PsycINFO' database
- Embase, from 2006 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2006 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Index Copernicus
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative