Back to Browse Journals
Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
1176-6328 (Print) - went to online only in 2008
An international, peer-reviewed journal of clinical therapeutics and pharmacology focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical or pre-clinical studies on a range of neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders.
Journal Impact Factor: 1.741 (5 year impact 1.891)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat)
- Science Citation Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- The American Psychological Association's 'PsycINFO' database
- Embase (Correct as at July 27, 2015)
- Scopus (Correct as at July 27, 2015)
- Index Copernicus
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative