Back to Journals » OncoTargets and Therapy
OncoTargets and Therapy
OncoTargets and Therapy is an international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on the molecular diagnosis of and targeted molecular or precision therapy for all types of cancer. This journal explores the evidence behind new and existing therapies to aid their informed acceptance by clinicians and treatment adherence by patients.
Journal Impact Factor: 3.337 (5 year impact 3.044)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the Editor-in-Chief position of this journal.
Please send your CV and a one-page vision statement detailing your overall objectives for the journal to Sophie.Fagg@tandf.co.uk
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Onco Targets Ther)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative