Back to Browse Journals
OncoTargets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on the pathological basis of all cancers, potential targets for therapy and treatment protocols employed to improve the management of cancer patients. The journal also focuses on the impact of management programs and new therapeutic agents and protocols on patient perspectives such as quality of life, adherence and satisfaction. This journal explores the evidence behind new and existing therapies in terms of improving outcomes and, importantly, will seek to define their usage in terms of ultimate uptake and acceptance by the patient and health care professional.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.612 (5 year impact 2.711)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Onco Targets Ther)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative