Back to Journals
International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
ISSN 1176-9106 (Print) - went to online only in 2009
An international, peer-reviewed journal of therapeutics and pharmacology focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical studies and reviews in COPD. Special focus will be given to the pathophysiological processes underlying the disease, intervention programs, patient focused education, and self management protocols. This journal is directed at specialists and healthcare professionals.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.917 (5 year impact factor 3.292)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2007 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2007 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative