Back to Journals » Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism » Call For Papers
Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism
Call For Papers
To see where Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism is indexed online view the Journal Metrics
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove website.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 3-4 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 6 weeks for first editorial decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution an article publishing charge.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal co-ordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page.
Journal of Parkinsonism & Restless Leg Syndrome
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nature and Science of Sleep
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine