Back to Journals » Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on research into degenerative neurological and neuromuscular disease, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the patient.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Natural history, epidemiology, detection and screening
- Pathophysiology, causative agents and vectors, cellular research and biomarkers
- Identification of biotargets and agents with novel mechanisms of action
- Optimal clinical use of existing agents, including combination therapies
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Palliative care
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).