Back to Journals
Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism
Aims and Scope
Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism presents current information about Parkinsonism and Restless legs Syndrome related research, policy, phenomenology, literature, history, and treatment. This journal offers broad range of coverage in a wide-array of disciplines, from clinical and therapeutic aspects to understanding of molecular pathways involved in these disorders. This journal also covers the history of medicine in particular neurology, and social as well as psychological aspects of these disorders.
The journal provides a forum for international debate on various aspects of Parkinsonism and Restless legs Syndrome related issues. It reports on updates of various types of Parkinsonian syndromes (e.g. Parkinson's disease, atypical, drug induced, secondary Parkinsonism, heredo-degenerative diseases) as well as other movement disorders with overlapping features. This journal also discusses developments on medical conditions known to be associated with Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome (such as sleep disorders, neuropathies, renal dysfunction, iron deficiency, pregnancy, multiple sclerosis) amongst others. It also addresses psychological, social, therapeutic, pathophysiological, etiological and genetic aspects of these disorders.
As of 1st April 2019, Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nature and Science of Sleep
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine