Back to Browse Journals
International Journal of General Medicine
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on general and internal medicine, pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment protocols. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research and clinical studies across all disease areas.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Journal of Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine