Back to Journals
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal. The journal includes original research, updates, case reports, reviews and commentaries on current controversies. The mission of the journal is to provide a bridge for Pathologists in the developed world to those in developing countries. To promote and proliferate modern knowledge in the field of diagnostic and academic pathology and to improve the quality of patient care.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Journal of Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine