Journal of Healthcare Leadership
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Healthcare Leadership is an international journal focusing on leadership for healthcare professions. The journal strives to provide up-to-date trends on theoretical and best practices in healthcare, and insights into leadership progress and effective solutions to improve patient care, to both current and future healthcare leaders. Senior and trainee doctors, nurses and allied healthcare professionals, medical students, healthcare managers and allied leaders are invited to contribute to this publication.
The Journal of Healthcare Leadership will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
The journal is committed to the rapid publication of research focusing on but not limited to:
- Healthcare policy and law
- Theoretical and practical aspects of healthcare systems and delivery services
- Interactions between healthcare and society and evidence-based practices
- Interdisciplinary decision-making
- Philosophical and ethical issues
- Strategic management and hazard management
- Improving patients care and service delivery
- Community health and public healthcare services
- Research and opinion for health leadership
- Leadership assessment
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinions and commentary, case reports and extended reports.