Back to Browse Journals
Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on research into nutritional requirements in health and disease, impact on metabolism and the identification and optimal use of dietary strategies and supplements necessary for normal growth and development.
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
For specific topics covered in this journal please see the Aims and Scope.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Clinical Epidemiology
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Medical Statistics
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management