Back to Journals » Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management » Aims and Scope
Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
Aims and Scope
Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management is an international, peer-reviewed journal of clinical therapeutics and risk management, focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical studies in all therapeutic areas, outcomes, safety, and programs for the effective, safe, and sustained use of medicines, therapeutic and surgical interventions in all clinical areas.
The journal welcomes submissions covering original research, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary.
The journal does not accept study protocols, animal-based or cell line-based studies.
Case reports/series submitted to Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management will be diverted to the International Medical Case Reports Journal (The International Medical Case Reports Journal is not an Impact Factor journal).
When considering submission of a paper utilizing publicly-available data (e.g. SEER), authors should ensure that such studies add significantly to the body of knowledge about a specific disease or relevant phenotype and that they are validated using the authors’ own data through replication in an original sample and functional follow-up.
All meta-analyses require a pre-submission check prior to submitting to Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. Please complete the pre-submission check form here.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Audit
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Vascular Health and Risk Management