Back to Journals
Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
Aims and Scope
Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management is an international, peer-reviewed journal of clinical therapeutics and risk management, focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical studies in all therapeutic areas, outcomes, safety, and programs for the effective, safe, and sustained use of medicines, therapeutic and surgical interventions in all clinical areas.
The journal welcomes submissions covering original research, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary. The journal will consider case reports but only if they make a valuable and original contribution to the literature.
As of 18th March 2019, Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
The journal does not accept study protocols, animal-based or cell line-based studies.
When considering submission of a paper utilizing publicly-available data (e.g. SEER), authors should ensure that such studies add significantly to the body of knowledge about a specific disease or relevant phenotype and that they are validated using the authors’ own data through replication in an original sample and functional follow-up.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Audit
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Vascular Health and Risk Management