Back to Browse Journals
Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal, publishing original research, reports, reviews and commentaries on all areas of academic and professional pharmacy practice. This journal aims to represent the academic output of pharmacists and pharmacy practice with particular focus on integrated care. All papers are carefully peer reviewed to ensure the highest standards as well as ensuring that we are informing and stimulating pharmaceutical professionals.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- ChronoPhysiology and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Orphan Drugs: Research and Reviews
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management