Back to Journals
ImmunoTargets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed open access journal focusing on the immunological basis of diseases, potential targets for immune based therapy and treatment protocols employed to improve patient management. Basic immunology and physiology of the immune system in health, and disease will be also covered.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- ChronoPhysiology and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Orphan Drugs: Research and Reviews
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management