Back to Journals
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
Aims and Scope
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal. The journal includes original research, updates, case reports, reviews and commentaries on current controversies.
Innovative basic research and translational research related to pathology or human disease including;
- Genetic mechanisms in pathology,
- Immunological aspects of pathology,
- Cellular and molecular basis of pathology,
- Diagnostic anatomic pathology (histopathology, cytopathology, diagnostic immunohistochemistry and diagnostic molecular genetics),
- Advances in laboratory medicine.
The mission of the journal is to provide a bridge for pathologists in the developed world to those in developing countries. To promote and proliferate modern knowledge in the field of diagnostic and academic pathology and to improve the quality of patient care.
As of 1st April 2019, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism