Journal of Inflammation Research
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Inflammation Research is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings on the molecular basis, cell biology and pharmacology of inflammation.
Meta-analyses will no longer be considered for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- acute/chronic inflammation
- mediators of inflammation
- cellular processes
- molecular mechanisms
- neuroimmune mechanisms
- pharmacology and novel anti-inflammatory drugs
- clinical conditions involving inflammation
The journal welcomes original research manuscripts, reviews, symposium reports, hypothesis formation, expert opinions and commentaries relating to all aspects of inflammation.
The journal does not consider case reports except in circumstances where they make a valuable contribution to the literature. Protocols of prospective studies need to be accompanied by detailed and original video demonstrations of the proposed research.
When considering submission of a paper utilizing publicly-available data (e.g. SEER/GWAS/TCGA/GEO/Vigibase etc.), authors should ensure that such studies add significantly to the body of knowledge about a specific disease or relevant phenotype and that they are validated using the authors’ own data through replication in an independent sample set and functional follow-up. Bioinformatics studies should also conform to these criteria.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports