Back to Journals » Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal. Publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of clinical and experimental rheumatology in the clinic and laboratory.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Open Access Rheumatol)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative