Back to Journals » Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports
Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports
Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing original research, case reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of preclinical and clinical veterinary medicine. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of new and emerging diagnostic protocols and therapeutic strategies to overcome a wide range of veterinary diseases, as well as reporting the biological basis of these.
For specific topics covered in this journal please see the Aims and Scope.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Vet Med (Auckl))
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications