Back to Journals » Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
This is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research, reviews, hypothesis formation, commentaries, technology reviews and short reports in established and emerging concepts in stem cell research.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- The Application of Clinical Genetics
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports