Back to Journals » Journal of Inflammation Research
Journal of Inflammation Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings on the molecular basis, cell biology and pharmacology of inflammation.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports