Back to Journals » Journal of Inflammation Research
Journal of Inflammation Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings on the molecular basis, cell biology and pharmacology of inflammation.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: Pending (expected to be released mid 2020).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Inflamm Res)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports