Back to Browse Journals
Journal of Inflammation Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that welcomes laboratory and clinical findings on the molecular basis, cell biology and pharmacology of inflammation.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by October 31, 2017 using the promotional code JIR17 will receive a 50% discount off the publication processing fee.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports