Back to Journals
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Aims and Scope
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on breast cancer development, including dormancy. The journal will publish papers on basic and clinical research, translational science such as the identification of novel therapies, and outcome studies that incorporate preventative and integrated treatment strategies for enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Epidemiology, detection and screening
- Cellular research and biomarkers
- Cancer stem cells
- Cancer dormancy
- Novel biotargets and other agents such as small non-coding RNA
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Optimal clinical use of existing anti-cancer agents, including combination therapies
- Radiation and surgery
- Palliative care
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original basic and translational research, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports, and extended reports.
As of 1st April 2019, Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.