Back to Journals
Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on blood and lymphatic cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets, and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical & epidemiological studies, reviews & evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports, and extended reports.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- International Journal of Clinical Transfusion Medicine
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy
- Vascular Health and Risk Management