Back to Journals
Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
The Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal.
We offer the international community a platform for the dissemination and study of clinical, translational and basic research findings in this rapidly developing field. Exciting developments in the areas of epidemiology, vaccination, hepatitis therapy, pathology, molecular tumor classification and prognostication, new radiological techniques, amazing new classes of targeted medical therapies and a resultant vast increase in the associated clinical trials and reports are all a needed part of a new journal focusing on hepatobiliary tumors.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by October 31, 2017 using the promotional code JHC17 will receive a full fee waiver.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Hepatic Medicine: Evidence and Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy