Back to Journals » Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
The Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal.
We offer the international community a platform for the dissemination and study of clinical, translational and basic research findings in this rapidly developing field. Exciting developments in the areas of epidemiology, vaccination, hepatitis therapy, pathology, molecular tumor classification and prognostication, new radiological techniques, amazing new classes of targeted medical therapies and a resultant vast increase in the associated clinical trials and reports are all a needed part of a new journal focusing on hepatobiliary tumors.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Hepatocell Carcinoma)
- Embase, from 2018 (Correct as at September 10, 2018)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Hepatic Medicine: Evidence and Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy