Back to Journals
Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on lung cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy