Back to Browse Journals
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on breast cancer development, including dormancy. The journal will publish papers on basic and clinical research, translational science such as the identification of novel therapies, and outcome studies that incorporate preventative and integrated treatment strategies for enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
All breast cancer original research and review papers FREE to publish in Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy with code BCAM1 until the end of 2016 in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- International Journal of Women's Health
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy
- Open Access Journal of Contraception