Back to Journals
Drug Design, Development and Therapy
Aims and Scope
Drug Design, Development and Therapy is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that spans the spectrum of drug design and development through to clinical applications.
The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of application notes, reviews, original research and clinical studies in all therapeutic areas. Clinical outcomes, patient safety, and programs for the development and effective, safe, and sustained use of medicines will be a feature of the journal.
As of 1st April 2019, Drug Design, Development and Therapy will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management