Back to Journals
Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Aims and Scope
Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on blood and lymphatic cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets, and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Epidemiology, detection and screening
- Cellular research and biomarkers
- Identification of biotargets and agents with novel mechanisms of action
- Optimal clinical use of existing anticancer agents, including combination therapies
- Radiation, surgery, bone marrow transplantation
- Palliative care
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
As of 1st April 2019, Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.