Back to Browse Journals
Patient Related Outcome Measures
Patient Related Outcome Measures is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal for the publication of authoritative and clinically relevant research that will inform and guide practitioners, researchers and patients on issues pertaining to the quality of patient care and patients’ experiences. The journal welcomes articles on all aspects of patient care from practitioners across all disciplines as well as healthcare researchers and patient support groups
Patient Related Outcome Measures endorses the COSMIN statement for the reporting of health measurement instruments, the STARD statement for the reporting of the diagnostic accuracy studies, the PRISMA statement for the reporting of systematic reviews and meta-analyses, and the RECORD statement for the reporting of studies conducted using observational routinely-collected health data. Authors should check the EQUATOR Network for reporting instructions and further information.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Special offer: Original research and review papers submitted by December 31, 2017 using the promotional code PRJ16 will receive a fee waiver off the publication processing fee.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Patient Relat Outcome Meas)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Clinical Audit
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management