Patient Related Outcome Measures
Aims and Scope
Patient Related Outcome Measures is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on treatment outcomes specifically relevant to patients.
Patient Related Outcome Measures will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
All aspects of patient care are addressed within the journal and practitioners from all disciplines are invited to submit their work as well as healthcare researchers and patient support groups. Areas covered will include:
- Quality of life scores
- Patient satisfaction audits
- Treatment outcomes that focus on the patient
- Research into improving patient outcomes
- Hypotheses of interventions to improve outcomes
- Short communications that illustrate improved outcomes
- Case reports or series that show an improved patient experience
- Patient journey descriptions or research
Patient Related Outcome Measures endorses the COSMIN statement for the reporting of health measurement instruments, the STARD statement for the reporting of the diagnostic accuracy studies, the PRISMA statement for the reporting of systematic reviews, the STROBE statement for the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology, and the RECORD statement for the reporting of studies conducted using observational routinely-collected health data. Authors should check the EQUATORNetwork for reporting instructions and further information.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Clinical Audit
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management