Back to Browse Journals
Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on gastro-intestinal cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology
- Hepatic Medicine: Evidence and Research
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy