Back to Journals
OncoTargets and Therapy
Call For Papers
OncoTargets and Therapy is indexed online:
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Onco Targets Ther)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
Journal Impact Factor: 1.653* (5 year impact 2.235)
*Will be 2.612 with the September 2017 JCR release
What is the advantage to you of publishing in OncoTargets and Therapy?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove website.
- Although OncoTargets and Therapy receives a large number of papers, unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. OncoTargets and Therapy has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
OncoTargets and Therapy is indexed on PubMed Central (title abbreviation: Onco Targets Ther). All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal co-ordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Dr Faris Farassati
OncoTargets and Therapy