Back to Journals
Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
Aims and Scope
Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes: Original Research; Reviews; Hypothesis Formation; Commentaries; Technology Reviews and Short Reports.
Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Areas of interest in established and emerging concepts in stem cell research include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Embryonic cell stems
- Adult stem cells
- Cordblood stem cells
- Stem cell transformation and culture
- Therapeutic cloning
- Autologous embryonic cell lines
- Umbilical cord blood and bone marrow cells
- Laboratory, animal and human therapeutic studies
- Philosophical and ethical issues related to stem cell research.