Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 5.3 CiteScore
- 1.2 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 0.505 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Stem Cells Cloning)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.