Back to Journals
International Journal of General Medicine
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of General Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on general and internal medicine, pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment protocols. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research and clinical studies across all disease areas.
A key focus of the journal is the elucidation of disease processes and management protocols resulting in improved outcomes for the patient. Patient perspectives such as satisfaction, quality of life, health literacy and communication and their role in developing new healthcare programs and optimizing clinical outcomes are major areas of interest for the journal.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Journal of Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine