Back to Journals
International Journal of General Medicine
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of General Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on general and internal medicine. Clinical studies in all areas of human disease and medicine are welcomed.
The International Journal of General Medicine will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases
- Elucidation of disease processes and management protocols
- Patient perspectives including satisfaction, quality of life, health literacy and communication
- Development of new healthcare programs and optimizing clinical outcomes
- Improved patient outcomes
- Monitoring and treatment protocols
- Multi-system disease processes
The International Journal of General Medicine is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, case reports and clinical studies across all disease areas.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism