Back to Journals
Aims and Scope
Clinical Epidemiology is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal. Clinical Epidemiology focuses on the application of epidemiological principles and questions relating to patients and clinical care in terms of prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Clinical Epidemiology welcomes papers covering these topics in form of original research and systematic reviews.
Clinical Epidemiology has a special interest in international electronic medical patient records and other routine health care data, especially as applied to safety of medical interventions, clinical utility of diagnostic procedures, understanding short- and long-term clinical course of diseases, clinical epidemiological and biostatistical methods, and systematic reviews.
The journal has launched special series describing existing data sources for clinical epidemiology, international health care systems and validation studies of algorithms based on databases and registries.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management