Back to Journals
Call For Papers
Clinical Epidemiology is indexed online:
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Clin Epidemiol)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Journal Impact Factor: 3.178
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Clinical Epidemiology?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove Medical Press website.
- Although Clinical Epidemiology receives many papers, unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Clinical Epidemiology has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewers’ comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs, and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers, we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
All meta-analyses require a pre-submission check prior to submitting to Clinical Epidemiology. Please complete the pre-submission check form here.
Clinical Epidemiology is indexed on PubMed Central (title abbreviation Clin Epidemiol). All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Medical Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal coordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee. Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Dr Henrik Toft Sørensen
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management