Back to Journals » International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease » Journal Metrics
International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 3.355 Impact Factor *
- 3.739 5 year Impact Factor
- 5.3 CiteScore
- 1.27 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 1.394 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis)
- Scopus, from 2007 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2007 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.