Back to Browse Journals
Biologics: Targets and Therapy
Call For Papers
Biologics: Targets and Therapy is indexed online:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Biologics)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Biologics: Targets & Therapy?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove Medical Press website.
- Unlike many traditional journals your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Biologics: Targets & Therapy has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewers’ comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs, and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers, we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
Biologics: Targets & Therapy is indexed on PubMed Central (title abbreviation: Biologics). All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Medical Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal coordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Professor Doris Mangiaracina Benbrook
Biologics: Targets & Therapy
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- ChronoPhysiology and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Orphan Drugs: Research and Reviews
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management