Back to Journals
Biologics: Targets and Therapy
Aims and Scope
Biologics: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal patho-physiological rationale for, and clinical application of, biologic agents and their biosimilars in the management of autoimmune diseases, cancers, or other pathologies where a molecular target can be identified.
Biologics: Targets and Therapy will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
• Gene therapy
• Cell therapy
• Antibody-based therapy
• Blood components
• Cytokines and growth factors
This journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of original research, reviews, basic science, clinical studies and commentaries.
The journal does not accept study protocols. The journal will consider case reports only if they make a valuable and original contribution to the literature.
When considering submission of a paper utilizing publicly available data, authors should ensure that such studies add significantly to the body of knowledge and that they are validated using the authors’ own data through replication in an original sample.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management